“to achieve a comprehensively well-off society, to build a prosperous, strong, democratic, civilized, and harmonious modern socialist country and to attain the chinese dream of the great renaissance of the chinese nation is to achieve prosperity, revitalize the nation, and bring about the happiness of the people…”
- When would the son always fall into despair when writing to his father? ( Para. 1)
- What’s the main reason for the son’s running away from home and what was he like at that moment? (Paras. 2 & 3)
- What did the son seem to learn from his experiences in looking for a job? (Para. 6)
- Why was the son willing to have a conversation with the deputy? (Para. 18)
- Why did the son say that it was torture to look at his home? (Para. 27)
- How did the truck driver depict the father and what did that indicate? (Para. 28)
- What is the main idea of the text?